B&B Promo - Catfight!

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

How sad that Brad's war on women is reduced to a food fight.... It quite pathetic that he thinks so little of these professional hard working women that they can compete against each other with out resorting to this trash. I finally got excited about B&B during the past two weeks - it even made it back to DVR, but yuk.

• Members

She'll be with Thomas for a minute until out of nowhere she'll realize that she doesnt love him but rather has grown closer to Liam instead. Bell is predictable like that. Liam and Steffy have no obstacles so I cant see him letting that last for too long. I call Sally falling for Liam by May Sweeps

• Members

She'll smell his manly sweat and she'll be hooked!  Every woman it seems wants Liam. I am surprised Bell hasn't had Pam fall for a much younger Liam....LOLOLOLOL

But yes I wouldn't doubt Bradley putting Sally in that horrible quad.  How about pairing her with Wyatt and like someone mentioned bring Quinn over to work for Spectra!

• Members

I do too, she really fills out the role/makes the character pop and crackle. It's a shame she won't last (lbr, here) 

Please register in order to view this content

It's cute that you think Bell's attention span will remain focused that long! I doubt Sally and fam will still be on the show by May... 

Archived