Jump to content

B&B Promo - Catfight!


Cheap21

Recommended Posts

  • Members
49 minutes ago, DramatistDreamer said:

They're trying to re-create the fight scenes that used to occur between Stephanie and Sally but you can't always go back to the 90s, especially when the talents of Susan Flannery and Darlene Conley are missing.

Wow I just realized that Sally Spectra is now fighting with Stephanie Forrester

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members

How sad that Brad's war on women is reduced to a food fight.... It quite pathetic that he thinks so little of these professional hard working women that they can compete against each other with out resorting to this trash. I finally got excited about B&B during the past two weeks - it even made it back to DVR, but yuk.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
19 hours ago, Cheap21 said:

 

 

Steffy has a new enemy. Sally is SOOO gonna be in a triangle with Liam and Steffy

Oh dear...I hope not...I know they are putting her into Gay Thomas orbit. Either way she will be wasted with either story. Thomas has zero chemistry with females and putting her into the horrid orbit of Steffy and Liam would be lethal.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
17 minutes ago, Soapsuds said:

Oh dear...I hope not...I know they are putting her into Gay Thomas orbit. Either way she will be wasted with either story. Thomas has zero chemistry with females and putting her into the horrid orbit of Steffy and Liam would be lethal.

She'll be with Thomas for a minute until out of nowhere she'll realize that she doesnt love him but rather has grown closer to Liam instead. Bell is predictable like that. Liam and Steffy have no obstacles so I cant see him letting that last for too long. I call Sally falling for Liam by May Sweeps

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
38 minutes ago, Cheap21 said:

She'll be with Thomas for a minute until out of nowhere she'll realize that she doesnt love him but rather has grown closer to Liam instead. Bell is predictable like that. Liam and Steffy have no obstacles so I cant see him letting that last for too long. I call Sally falling for Liam by May Sweeps

She'll smell his manly sweat and she'll be hooked!  Every woman it seems wants Liam. I am surprised Bell hasn't had Pam fall for a much younger Liam....LOLOLOLOL

 

But yes I wouldn't doubt Bradley putting Sally in that horrible quad.  How about pairing her with Wyatt and like someone mentioned bring Quinn over to work for Spectra!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 2/4/2017 at 6:21 AM, ChitHappens said:

I really like Sally and would rather her scenes not be ruined by the plastic one with unmanageable hair!  

 

I do too, she really fills out the role/makes the character pop and crackle. It's a shame she won't last (lbr, here) 

Please register in order to view this content

On 2/4/2017 at 3:16 PM, Cheap21 said:

She'll be with Thomas for a minute until out of nowhere she'll realize that she doesnt love him but rather has grown closer to Liam instead. Bell is predictable like that. Liam and Steffy have no obstacles so I cant see him letting that last for too long. I call Sally falling for Liam by May Sweeps

 

It's cute that you think Bell's attention span will remain focused that long! I doubt Sally and fam will still be on the show by May... 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Members
On 2/4/2017 at 0:20 PM, edgeofnik said:

How sad that Brad's war on women is reduced to a food fight.... It quite pathetic that he thinks so little of these professional hard working women that they can compete against each other with out resorting to this trash. I finally got excited about B&B during the past two weeks - it even made it back to DVR, but yuk.

Food Fights??.....I'm sorry, but I personally can't believe Brad has become totally uninspired by these REAL fights of B&B's past...
 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy