Sign in to follow this  
Toups

2017: The Directors and Writers Thread

14 minutes ago, victorlord75 said:

My question is, if she's "in", then who is "out"?  I will be watching the Director and Writer's Thread here closely.

You know Babs will be replacing Shelly soon

27 minutes ago, JONNYSBRO said:

She will be writing under Shelly so no worries. Shelly will be steering the ship at GH

Shelly is going to be replaced by her

She is just writing outlines and breakdowns. Shelly and Chris are generating storylines for GH. Shelly has a great sense about her. It was a year ago we had the brilliant Morgans death. 

3 minutes ago, cassadine1991 said:

She was once head of CBS Daytime and also HW Port Charles. I don't think she'll be satisfied with only writing outlines. Shelly's days are numbered.

She was Co_HW with Karen Harris for 6 months

Now I wish Karen Harris was HW at GH

Edited by John

6 hours ago, cassadine1991 said:

You know Babs will be replacing Shelly soon

Shelly is going to be replaced by her

Actually, I didn't make that assumption initially, but you may be correct.  However, given Ms. Bloom's background, who's to say that the network didn't bring her in to replace Mr. Varni or Mr. Valentini rather than Ms. Altman?  Time will tell.  It is clear, though, that things can't go on the way they are.  The ratings are too poor for that.

Her brief tenure at Port Charles was excellent.  Hire Karen Harris to work with her and the show has a chance.

I wonder if Shelly's projections are looking as boring to TPTB as they are to me.

She's here to replace Shelly, or Frank.  Both should be a little nervous.

Both should be shown the door

5 hours ago, titan1978 said:

Her brief tenure at Port Charles was excellent.  Hire Karen Harris to work with her and the show has a chance.

I wonder if Shelly's projections are looking as boring to TPTB as they are to me.

She's here to replace Shelly, or Frank.  Both should be a little nervous.

6 minutes ago, Toups said:

I also think Bloom is there to be the next HW in line if Shelly fails/ABC is unhappy. 

You know Shelly will fail. If ABC was unhappy why is it taking them so long to make changes? So many things wrong with this soap....

Jean Passanante not in today’s GH credits. Chris Van Etten was on the same title card as Shelly Altman. Also Tina Keller was listed as director. I think she’s new.

Edited by glfaninnyc

On 10/9/2017 at 9:13 PM, glfaninnyc said:

Jean Passanante not in today’s GH credits. Chris Van Etten was on the same title card as Shelly Altman. Also Tina Keller was listed as director. I think she’s new.

Tina's been an editor at various soaps, most recently at Y&R.  Surprised she got a chance to direct at GH

Sign in to follow this