B&B Promo - Love and Life

• Replies 10
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This sh-t is so tired and so f-cking old....

I'm sorry but IDK know any 20-something year old person acting like they do. Most of them are all about living life to the fullest. Not domesticating themselves and trading spouses every 2 months. 

Primary issue with these shows now is that they don't write young people like REAL young people. 

• Members

I agree to some extent, but if we just had a bunch of 20 somethings partying and having no strings sex, there isn't much drama in that.  Maybe that's part of why daytime soaps are dying. They feel antiquated at this point.

At the same time, it's not like Steffy, Liam and Wyatt are all that young at this point. Wyatt looks like he's approaching 40. Back when it was Hope and these people were 5 years younger I thought the marriages were completely silly.

• Members

yeah, they are all approaching 30 so  wanting to settle down and be married, makes sense. Alot of people do at this point. Im always seeing notifications on FB about people from HS getting married or having kids and that started earlier than the age these characters are

Archived