Days of Our Lives - Promo

• Members

What bad guys? Clyde? Who else was there? It wasnt known that Clyde was a bad person when Aiden first represented him and when he started to suspect otherwise, he gotten in over his head with Clyde threatening him when he tried to leave. Besides, he was the ONLY lawyer on the show. By default he was the go to go for all that stuff.

Dont pretend that he wasnt also the lawyer for Ben (before this psychotic break), JJ, Jennifer, Gabi....or do they qualify as the bad people of Salem as well. Its obvious that the ONLY reason that Aiden is being written the way he is is bc we got new writers. The last regime werent setting him up to be some villian that would kill Hope for money. Dont try and act like that was were have been going with him

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

perhaps instead of 'bad GUYS' I should have said the show's MAIN bad guy @ the time - Clyde. ha!

look, I'm sorry but any time the writers don't do something y'all like y'all cry 'retcon!!' and this simply is NOT that kind of situation. Aiden's past has always been sketchy - I mean he went to the cabin w/ hope and the show played the story like he might potentially kill hope... or are we forgetting that? Anyway, regardless of whether or not y'all were feeling it, Aiden has always had a huge question mark over his character and now things are coming to light... oh well? 

• Members

seriously... y'all want DAYS/soaps to delve the 'vast depths of their past' to furnish the present and WHEN THE SHOW DOES it still can't win. Mess. :lol:

to anyone that was actually watching DAYS all this time... the way Aiden's turning out makes sense... sorry 'bout it. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Archived