Days of Our Lives - Promo

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

lmao, why all the hate? I think this story is actually really well done, especially considering all that we know/don't know about Aiden. 

i am really digging the new regime @ DAYS. I also like how the show doesn't look cheap af anymore. 

• Members

What groundwork? That plot point where they had Hope think Aiden killed his wife only to discover his son supposedly did it? 

Other than that, Aiden was a decent dullard that the previous regime hardly invested in. Most of his scenes consisted of him doing church drives and charities with Hope. Aiden's turn started once Dena and Josh took helm. 

This story is stupid regardless how anyone spins it. Aiden should've just faded into the night without another thought. 

• Members

IKR? I fully expect them to rewrite that and say that Aiden killed Meredith and used his son as a scapegoat. I wouldnt put it past this regime. This story makes NO sense. He doesnt even make for a good villian or lackey.  Watching him onscreen, he just doesnt seem like this type. Its not working. Id rather they had killed him off instead of this and I love Aiden

• Members

no it didn't? His past has been sketchy FROM THE START. They even brought on a friend of his dead wife to flesh that ish out. Sure he explained it all away... but no one ever bought it except peeps that were over Bo/Hope and REALLY wanted to buy into their 'new love' eyc. He's always been written as a sketchy af guy with ties to Salem's darker depths. 

anyone acting like this is out of nowhere clearly hasn't been paying attention. 

• Members

To you, Aiden was probably sketchy from the start, but to me, Aiden was NOT. He was too damn dull to be sketchy. His character depth was as deep as a puddle, so please stop trying to force feed people that he was this sketchy character from the start; he wasn't. Tomlin didn't even invest enough in him for him to amount to anything. Like Jordan and Serena, he was a damn flop at best. 

Archived