King Arthur

YRBB

• Members

Movie adaptation. I didn't realize this was being done, with Charlie Hunnam, no less!

He looks beyond gorgeous.

king-arthur-ew-1374-cover.jpg

king-arthur-charlie-hunnam-1374-03.jpg?i

Charlie-Hunnam-King-Arthur-1374-06.jpg

Charlie-Hunnam-King-Arthur-1374-08.jpg

Charlie-Hunnam-King-Arthur-1374-04.jpg

Charlie-Hunnam-King-Arthur-1374-02.jpg

King-Arthur-Charlie-Hunnam-1374-05.jpg

King-Arthur-Charlie-Hunnam-1374-07.jpg

King-Arthur-Charlie-Hunnam-1374-01.jpg

King-Arthur-Charlie-Hunnam-1374-09.jpg

As if it weren't already obvious, he sure seems to have made the right decision by not doing 50 SHADES.

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I love King Arthur and that cover blurb about A) Guy Ritchie and B ) "radical reboot" is a little worrying. Arthur is a great story but how do you radically reboot it? Henry Cavill would be a perfect Lancelot. I wonder if they will try and get Benedict C for Merlin or go the old british guy route.

• Members

WOAH...he's so hot in most of those photos (aside from the weird close up where he looks very very old).

Is this a television movie or will this actually hit theaters?

My problem with King Arthur films is that I get so amped, they usually deliver, and then I'm left wanting MORE. I'd love a sequel that explores the building of Camelot and defending of it from outside forces. Or stories that explore the relationships that are part of his legend. Or hell even Merlin's side quests....

• 11 months later...
  • Members

The trailer! I don't know what I was expecting, but I don't think this was it! :lol: It gives off some CONAN THE BARBARIAN vibes, which is a little unfair, because it's clearly 100x better than that... but still..

Archived