GH: Actor Out :(((

• Members
Lmao. I'm surprised he lasted as long as he did. Yep! Look at Tika's career. How tragic it would have been if she had been content with the scraps OLTL gave her. He needs to leave soaps. Black actors haven't gotten any type of good stories on soaps since the 90's. He won't get sh-t at Y&R. LMAO! :lol:

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I like Sean/Shawn but this doesn't surprise me. I felt he was on borrowed time the second Ron came onboard years ago. I'm shocked it took this long. What are they going to do with Jordan? Dump her too? I'd hate to see her go as well. I'll miss him but he'll be fine away from soaps, as others have said, he's gotten work and will continue to get work. And besides, he was filler for Jason. Jason's back until Billy Miller gives up and moves on again. I just don't think he'll (Miller) do well outside of soaps and Hallmark movies.

• Members

Considering that the main thugs are still around stronger than ever (complete with the ever-noble prize woobie Jason), and the show mostly just decided to fire anyone over a certain age or who isn't white...not really.

Archived