Days Vet Back on Contract

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If Ron really wanted him ..Wally would have been signed to a contract. Why should you feel bad when its apparent Ron doesn't care what the viewer wants. He never listens to fans on Twitter. Someone posted just today about him going off on Twitter posters.

• Members

The following is not a personal critique of you John: I always find it odd how attached some viewers are to the original portrayer of a character when a recast has been established in the role far longer than the original. Kurt McKinney, for instance, was Ned from 1988 -1991, while Wally was Ned from 1991 - 2007; 2012 - present: 19 years and more than 2 decades.

• Members

I get it. For example, Laura Wright has played Carly for nearly 10 years, much longer than any of the previous 3 actresses in the role and I still find her to be the worst with the original, SB being the preferable Carly. That was made more apparent when we had three of them playing her in one episode last year and LW paled in comparison. Her near decade in the role doesnt really change my opinion of whom Id rather be playing the character

• Members

He was still the first Ned and I preferred him. His Ned embraced being a Q. WK Ned was this ass who always tolerated other Qs when he wasn't anywhere else badmouthing them to anyone who would listen. Ned and Alexis' whole relationship was based on them constantly complimenting each other on how they tolerate their relatives.

Archived