Days Promo - The moment we've ALL been waiting for

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was hoping her transplant heart would fail on her when she caught them together. At least I wanted it to! Can you imagine she sees this and then drops nearly dead right in front of Eve and JJ? They have to rush to the hospital and have to come up with some lie about what happened. JJ hopes she wakes up and is super remorseful and Eve just hope she never wakes up. They could have Jen wake up and "lose her memory", but it could all be a lie to trip Eve up and try and find a way to get rid of her. I think there's some drama to be played out had they gone this route instead of placing the apparent focus on BoringGirl

• Members

Even though she show has been really bland and boring lately I really am proud of the show for pacing this out to go straight from one reveal (WilSon) to another (JJ/Eve) HOPEFULLY to another (Teresa/Kristen/baby)... We need some good pacing through the rest of this Spring/Summer through this current writing regimen. Also, in my opinion, March/April has traditionally been a rough time for the show the past few years so I'm glad this is being paced out.

• Members

Exactly. It's bad enough that DAYS is in such bad shape that they not only preview the reveal, but basically the next steps, which was a mistake because who cares about BoringGirl? Um, I don't think anyone in the audience really cares what the reveal will do to her. The reveal should've been ALL about Jennifer and her ongoing feud with Eve - that's the real story!

Archived