GH: Rumored Character Return

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Exactly. He's trolling for a response. The truth hurts and that's what that is. Sorry not sorry. He derails so many threads!

Anyway ... Lexi Ainsworth is vastly overrated. I didn't mind her but lord, *some* GH fans think she's just the best thing since sliced bread. I never saw her as that great. Passable and decent but not stellar. I could care less if I ever see Kristina again, honestly. This show has way too many characters. I feel the same way about Serena. Sure she should be on the show but I just don't care at this point. I also know the writing for her will likely suck.

I'm also tired of hearing the argument 'they are too old/young looking'. Stop worrying about the looks and worry about their acting and their storyline. THOSE are problems, not someone being too young or too old (in a lot of cases this is valid, but it just seems like an overused complaint).

• Members

Looks are a factor in acting. Lexi looked 14 and by the end of her run they were trying to make Kristina this vixen(she wants pulling it off either) with these grown men having conflicted feelings for her. It didn't work.

I wouldnt mind Serena coming if she came back in the right age group(Lulu and Maxie's). I don't need her to come back and join Mykill, Kaka's and Mordumb's story.

Archived