Sorority Sisters on VH1

Cheap21

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I saw that when I googled the show. Someone brought up a good point in that these women are no different than anything else you see on tv. They're "housewives" with a sorority twist, just like M2M are with a medical twist and Basketball Wives, are with an NBA twist, etc... Right now all I see is unnecesary shade and bitchiness and a drink thrown in the previews. Until I see some weave pulling and fists punching, I dont think this is worse than whats already on television

• Members

Adrene is feeling herself way too much. Im going to need for her to tone it down a bit

Veronica is a better person than me bc Id have gone off on Priyanka. Hell no to this beast disrespecting me and laughing at my expense. V got the last laugh though when Pri's chubby butt got cut.

tB1TBDm.png
WTF was she wearing?

• Members

She's wearing her Founder's dress

I do know a little bit about Divine Nine sororities from when I was interested in joining a sorority. They have to pay dues post grad to be considered active members. How does the Delta who is so broke she cant afford to have her kid live with her pay the dues to stay active?

• 3 weeks later...
  • Members

Oh April. I dont even think she did anything that bad (at least in the episodes Ive seen). Maybe the racist stuff she said and did about the white girl. I dont even know why April is on this show bc she's studying to get her doctorate. I dont know how a ratchet reality show is supposed to help her career with her professional and educational colleagues.

• Members

Just for doing the show? Dang. I think there are some good girls on the show who actually maintain class and represent the organization well (Cat) comes to mind, so Id hope its her actions on the show and not merely just doing it

YES! She (Priyanka) is too damn much. She says and does the most and she mixxes that with alcohol, making her even messier.

• Members

I listen again & the person said April & Joy got suspended from the AKA

I went to VH1 & they didn't tell me which group the girls was from.

the girl explain that they suppose to be above the females on these other reality show but they were acting just like them.

Archived