B&B - June 2014 Discussion Thread

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

As much as I loathe Ridge (pretty much always have), TK has done a remarkable job making the role his own in only six months. This was not an easy recast, by a long shot. Oh and the chemistry between TK, DD & KKL is great. Throw in RS & HT and this is by far the best 40s/50s groups on daytime.

• Members

Oh, I agree. It is a wonderful villain moment. It's just that, from the order he gave Justin, it sounded like he just wanted to throw Ridge in the sea and get rid of him, not kill him. Which is absurd, if that's truly the case. Now, if he wanted to kill him, that's a whole other matter.

• Members

I'm sorry but I desperately want someone to plug a bullet in Bill today. Preferably Ridge, Brooke, or my poor Quinn, who'll end up taking the fall for everything.

And can someone please pick of Liam and Hope? Their righteousness today irked my nerves. Especially Liam, who knew about the text for the longest but didn't say ANYTHING. Why didn't Hope or Wyatt call him out on concealing the secret too? Why does he get to be the one to lead the witch hunt when he is guilty right along with Bill & Quinn. Someone needs to burn his ass at the stake too.

Bring on Queen Ivy already! Hopefully, she's a slutty, trashy, gutter butt ho-bag that'll wreak havoc on Wyatt/Hope/Liam.

• Members

I almost stood up and applauded at 2am watching this on TVGN. No reflection on Ridge, I was just so impressed by the production values and visuals. A stunning moment, particularly for daytime. That azure water, the helicopter tipping, Bill's $mirk, that impressive CGI. B&B deserves Emmy recognition for the remote in Dubai.

• Members

You know, I hope someone smacks Liam upside the head - preferable Bill with Brooke following. First, the whole thing is ridiculous - Bill & Brooke were NOT together - she was marrying someone else when this started. Once Bill & Brooke were officially reunited, it was over. They are adults and no one was betrayed here. So when Ridge started playing around on Brooke before the wedding - yes, emotional affairs ARE far worse than pure sexual ones - that was better? And, Ridge can talk? Oh, how about Hope giving Katie/Ridge time to sort out their feeling while Brooke was away (thinking the wedding was merely postponed). I wish someone would do a major call-out here. Ridge, Liam and Hope are FAR worse than Quinn because they pretend to be moral. At least Quinn, makes no bones about fighting to get what she wants even if it's a tad unethical.

• Members

LMAO at Quinn was like what will I be prosecuted with? Selfie abuse? laugh.png

I was also laughing when she was justifying her actions saying it was okay bc no one got hurt. Cue Bill calling saying Ridge fell out of a helicopter

What was Liam supposed to do? IMO, he did nothing wrong. Children do not need to be getting involved in grown folk business. His father's one night stand with Quinn when he was single was none of Liam's business. It wasnt his place to go around telling people about it and it was 100% irrelevant to his relationship to Hope, whom he also wasnt with at the time, not that it matters.

And the issue didnt seem to be that Bill and Quinn slept together but more about the deceptive nature of Quinn taking the picture and using it for manipulation. I like her, but she does need to be called out on that bc it wasnt cool. She was causing trouble for no reason.

• Members

I never was an ATWT fan, but I wish I had seen this!

I really like Quinn and Wyatt's relationship, we're not used to seeing this particular type of mother-son relationship, anywhere, let alone in daytime. Wyatt cracks me up, he reminds me of a neurotic gay hotdog.

Archived