Empire: Discussion Thread

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Naomi Campbell reminded me of Kate O'Mara in her scenes, just the look and some of the facial expressions were giving me Caress. I thought she did a great job.

I thought the musical therapist was trying to get with Andre, but that was still a sexy way of trying to pray with somebody.

• Members

12 episodes is a stupid idea. As good as this season was, its problems stemmed from the fact that it was too short. There was more than enough material here for 22 episodes. I really hope LD doesn't go into the next with the same pacing mentality

Lmao! I hate that I even have AI in my screen for 10 minutes before Empire starts Edited by Cheap21

• Members

I don't change the channel until the very last second and then that sh!t is still on a minute past the hour!!!!! They are going to mess up a good thing. Empire is wonderful and great for the network, but no one wants to see these folks everywhere. Overexposure is a very bad thing! Soon, viewers are going to be trying to get away from them.

I cannot stand the sight of Sofia Vergara for this very reason and I used to love MF.

• Webmaster

He also said he conceived the show as a film, but then when he spoke with Lee Daniels, the other co-creator, it transformed itself immediately into a family television drama.

A question was asked on which character he thinks the show could spinoff and I for some reason remember hearing Porsha, but I'm not 100% I'm 50/50 on what I heard because I heard talk about cops and stuff too. Will listen back to the audio when I get a chance.

• Members

I didn't read the magazine, but it's call Latina. They want it to be Latinos rapping on the show. Now they did have Micheal but he wasn't a rapper. & the Latina girl working for the Mayor. But the show is about a family that made it big from urban music, cause Lucious seems like he was more of a singer. Hakeem is the only rapper on the show

Lee Daniels already said since they own a record company he wants rocks stars, country singers, & other genes of music but that doesn't mean they going to have a big part. Unless Hakeem date a Latin girl.

Anyway somebody responded that it's funny they want to be apart of a AA show when they don't respect the Afro Latino people in their communities. My thing is Latin people watching in numbers so they might just have to throw in a meaty bone or two.