• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Finally caught up with the comments...

First off Anika. I see a lot of people turned against her over drugging Elle. It was a despicable thing to do. And I was mad for all of 1 second and then I was all "Oooh, Kitty. You are one bad ass unscrupulous scheming Bitch". That moment made her character for me. She is worthy adversary for Cookie! She's the anti-heroine to Cookie's beloved heroine. Anika will do what she has to do to hold onto the power that she has at Empire. She helped make it obviously. And she won't give it up without a fight. The show needs this.

I like the grandbaby. She is a as cute as a button. I think it is clear that she will be Jamal's. I don't know why they didn't do a DNA test right away. I feel like whether she is biologically a Lyon or not, they are going to keep her. And Jamal. How is he going to snatch the baby away then prop her in Cookie's lap.

I was happy to see Dora leave. And the actor that plays this new guy played in one of my all time TV series EVER! He was Petros on Spartacus. I am excited about that.

Lucious And Cookie...YES! when Hakeem and Jamal asked Lucious if there was something he needed and he looked past them to Cookie...Yes! I knew it was going down. I almost felt bad for Kitty. Almost! But I couldn't stomach any sympathy. Not because of what happened with Elle either. But because I want Cookie and Lucious together and if people get hurt in pursuit of that, I don't care. I just have no [!@#$%^&*] to give. And count me is as one who isn't impressed with this idea that they have to make Cookie "pure" while Lucious has sowed all his damn oats. It's patriarchal BS that I can do without. I am praying that they played that beat to make it burn even more when Cookie hooks up with the head of security. Otherwise, FAIL!

Really loved Lucious' talk with Jamal about him finding someone who understands what it is like to be with an artist. I still maintain that Jamal is Lucious' favorite child.

I really liked Cookie delivering the speech and wowing the crowd. Cookie Lyons is everything!

• Members

And you better believe that EVERY network is looking to green light their very own EMPIRE next season. I am sure execs have seen pitch after pitch. Let's see who has the balls to actually pull the trigger. I think Fox did it because of the success of Sleepy Hollow, in which they screwed up trying to push white leads this season.

• Members

eeeeyyyyyyyyyy

I hope they release the original version of Terrence Howard's "You're So Beautiful," a.k.a. Lucious' old song that played when he and Cookie threw down last week. I've only heard a very poor quality full version of it online, but it's nice. The new version with the family (in the preview) sounds great, too.

Edited by Vee