ABC's Schedule Woes

• Members

If I were CBS I'd move the entire Thursday lineup to Monday until November and then move it back to Thursdays after football is over with. By then they can decide what they want to do in the new year for Monday nights.

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

They really need to move Greys back to Sunday. It just doesnt work on thursday. Scandal and Greys are very different shows. If I were them, i would put nashville at 8pm on thursdays, revenge at 9, and keep scandal at 10.

Move "what would you do" back to Fridays. The tuesday slot at 10pm is just weird and awkward! I would move the friday comedies to 8pm and move back that agent show to 10pm, the dead slot.

I would keep the Wednesday line up, but put once upon a time at 10pm.

For sundays, i would put resurrection at 8pm, betrayal (or a light hearted soap if that gets cancelled) at 9, and then greys at 10pm.

• Members

I think I would keep BBT at 7, use it to try and build up HIMYD, bring Mike and Molly to 8, and then use either Mom or 2BG at 830. I think M&M would perform better at the 8 spot on Mondays than it's been doing on Thursdays. Two problems; any shows from 730 on are going to run up against MNF and probably underperform, and once you move BBT back to Thursdays, there's no show really strong enough to anchor a Monday lineup. At least from what I see. M&M could, because it probably has the broadest appeal. The Thursday night shows aren't very good IMO, The Millers is a little too shrill, Crazy Ones might not even be renewed, and 2andAHalfMen is an old warhorse just begging for the glue factory.

Archived