Y&R Casting Call

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Hot pic. He's a good choice for this doctor hubby of Leslie's. I feel like these two will just be used to prop Neilary though. I'd like to think Leslie was blackmailed into this marriage cuz it just makes no sense outside of purposely making her look awful.

• Members

Considering we know they can only have so many black characters at once, I do wish this were Nate. He's already been established as a doctor and he's connected to two popular characters, Olivia and Malcolm who CAN be successfully recast, if not smoking crack when doing so. If this character ISN'T Nate then it just makes it likely that we WON'T see him and by extension Olivia, which makes me sad. MAB brought back all those past vets and would at least give them a tiny two week story or a couple of strong episodes, but Olivia was brought back to literally do nothing each time and as such a popular character she deserved better.

• Members

This is what I am afraid of. I think everyone plus their momma knows how disappointed I am that they put Hilary with Neil. I was hoping that this new doctor will be a villain of sorts to give these folks a real story. But if not, I think we are destined for a quad with nate/leslie/neil/hilary. I guess Devon will be stuck out in the cold with a dayplayer AGAIN pointing fingers and playing angst. #nothappy

• Members

Hilary and Neil was inevitable. Soon as Neslie split, I knew this was coming. Having seen Monday's eppy/post kiss, its clear the writers are serious about Neilary. I think it will be a quad but I'm not convinced this doctor is Nate. He should be though. As for Devon, it doesn't look good for him. He'll be pressed next to amazon Esme. This father and son beef is just not what I wanna see.

Archived