Come back to daytime, Charity Rahmer!

Sean

• Members

OMG, so I just randomly came across a tape with an episode of DOOL with the divine, stupendous, BREATH-TAKING Charity Rahmer, and I knew I just had to make a topic in her honor.

Holy crap, she needs to return to daytime PRONTO. Seriously, she was the most entertaining performer I've ever seen in daytime...I just loved the way she skillfully portrayed emotion:

CHARITY: Phil. Lip. Sigh. Whatever will. [pushes out boobs] I do without. [stare] my mom?! [hand to chest]

If Martha Madison ever needs a fill-in...

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i loved Charity Rhamer too, it was fascinating watching suck a unique performer.

Who can forget the crazy bad wig, and the desperate attempt to be sexy

looking behind her shoulder

"Don't blow this Sami, you may not get another chance!"

Raising shoulder to look provocative

LMAO, she made DAYS SUCH FUN!!!

Next, Charity should don a bad brown wig and be Mac on Y&R, i PROMISE I'll watch again! Jeanne Cooper would probably have a stroke during their first scene :lol:

• Members

I must admit I was like "What the heck were they thinking?!" When I first saw Charity on Days. Later, in those episodes where Lumi was getting engaged, I warmed up to her. I think Days made a mistake getting rid of her. So, her acting was different--I know she would have matured as an actress had they kept her.

• Members

She was a trainwreck and I loved every second of it! :D I remember saying she was robbed of the recast of Victoria and everyone thinking I was nuts. Days has lots of bad actors, so I wish they had just kept her, she was so much fun to watch. Also with the wig she would be the perfect Charity recast on Passions.

Martha Madison just bores me to tears. I know she's really popular, but I can't stand her/

• Members

Alright this damn thread has me intrigued...I've never seen this chick before. From what you guys have posted, it sounds like she was one of the worst actresses to ever grace daytime....so are their any clips of her out there? I'd love to see how bad she is.

• Members

Is this a joke?? You guys cannot honestly think Charity would make a better Belle than Martha Madison??

I just don't understand what kinda crack DAYS was smoking when they took Charity over Martha for the recast in the first place.

Archived