ALL SOAPS: Grade February Sweeps

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

The past week was considered sweeps? Because if so, then all four soaps deserve an F-. Days is best out of the four but it could be a hell of a lot better if they'd kill of Jennifer and Daniel. B&B ... meh. My expectations are never high with this show. The material Brad is putting out is as good as it's gonna get. Y&R and GH were abysmal. I don't care for any of the stories on either soaps and the only thing keeping me tuned in are certain characters (and not that many might I add).

• Members

I give Y&R a "C" just because it's been a better "sweeps" then the last few years....

don't really know bout the other shows, but I totally agree that none of Them have a real good idea on how to really tell a sweeps story....I guess Days would be graded the highest though....

• Members

It has nothing to do with faith. I am genuinely enjoying this show and have been for the past 18 months ... and yes, I'm aware a large chunk on this website prefers hating on General Hospital on a daily basis but I'm not a part of that.

I spent enough years hating what I was watching (2001 to 2011 to be precise).

Archived