GH: March 2014 Discussion

• Members

i always assumed morgan was desperately hiding his homosexuuality and thats why IT HAD TO WORK with kiki at any cost. I think it could have been a good story if written right. So glad RC didnt go there.

As for Luke dumping on monica it was meant to be inappropriate so i guess they got what they wanted. But if its supposed to spark my interest in what goes on with luke then huge fail.

I dont like Tracy around Luke. She stopped being this shark and becomes that Teddybear. i prefered her with Joe Jr. That was Tracy at her finest.

• Replies 898
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Did she say if rc bother to write a proper exit? I guess not. Why would bobbie stick around while her brother is going bunker and her son is getting re-acquainted with his bio father? Why would we be interested in seeing a Kevin/lucy/scott/bobbie quadrangle anyway when we get the dazzling and charismatic genius of RoH and KA TO ENTERTAIN US DAILY.

Rc is a master at wasting opportunities that falls onto his laps.

• Members

Do not nknow the interview, but my guess is JZ was very grateful like she always was. She is just a very positive person and I love that about her.

Jackie will tape on Monday so she is not out yet. :)

• Members

Thank you for the info. I wish she had attend nik's engagement parthy though. They were pretty close when she was married to her uncle and i always loved the idea of Laura's first borne being closer to Bobbie than to Laura.

I have always liked bobbie and wish she would stick around. They have so much reasons to keep her around. I want Bobbie to give Julian Hell for causing lucas grief. Her fury often defies logic but she is at her best when she is in mamma bear mode.

• Members

I've been very supportive of Cartini since they took over GH. I've criticized along the way but by and large they've done a great job on many fronts. But I've been so disappointed since January and this week I logged in my crticism about the latest plots. but I forced myself to watch Monday through Friday this week and I have to stand by my critcism. This week was just awful on so many fronts. So many choices they are making are really unappealing. It's back to the Sopranos for this show and that really sucks. I hope they see the error of their ways and change course.

Archived