Exclusive: Camryn Grimes on That Shocking Young and the Restless Cliffhanger

• Members

What was left?

I hear people say the music, but that's it, generally.

I guess the sets, although sadly, most of that was gone too.

Y&R is dull as hell, but GH is too. One is a boring shell staring into space. The other is a boring, fifth-rate drag queen staring into space. Not a big difference in the long run.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I don't know how much was left. I just think the show is a zombie trying to pose as some sort of Guza's GH ripoff. Who cares about two dayplayer mobsters? Honestly?

I think GH is just wretched at the moment and there's plenty to condemn on it, but it doesn't put me to sleep the way this does.

• Members

I don't really care about either one of them, but sitting through Britt's scenes in recent weeks made me more sleepy than just about anything has in my life.

I don't want to defend Y&R, because it's not worth defending, but that little bit at the end of the above clip, just the little moment where you realize that "Cassie" is working for Victor, has more of a soap kick than anything I've seen Ron Carlivati do since 2008.

• Members

It's not so much about a surprise, just the presentation. It's the look on her face when the reveal comes. It's one of those little moments that I enjoy on soaps.

It's not great stuff - it's all crap, really - but it reminds me a little of something I used to see on soaps, and that was unique to them, once upon a time.

• Members
Jill has some goodwill towards her from some of the fans because she "forced" the depatures of MS, and BM . I didn't include MM because that situation was made by Sony. It's the same way Ron earned some goodwill when he "forced" the departure of SB and Jason was written off the show.

Archived