B&B: promo Road Trip

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This is going to be another 19 minute music montage that Hope/Wyatt will thereafter keep having extended flashbacks of, right? Lawd.

Co-sign! "Let's take this death-trap RV into the empty desert for some alone time!" No thanks!

• Members

I don't like the idea of Katie and Ridge as a romantic couple, but I like Wyatt and everything else. I'm excited to see this. It's great that B&B has these seamless outdoor shoots and it's so common at this point. Honestly, B&B is the most modern soap on air and the crazy thing is that it is still so true to it's Bill Bell roots. I love that about them!

• Members

Excuse me, but while the majority of the Midwest is under snow and bitter cold, B&B takes advantage of the sun, beach and surf. That's what they should be doing! I love the fact that B&B has been so great with these remotes (even when filming around the studio). It definitely ups the look and feel. Sure, it's corny or whatever, but it's a nice break from studio sets. Even lame scenes like Ally/Liam playing tennis a few weeks ago - at least they were outdoors and then capturing the great sunset - a much more palatable. The show looks much bigger than its budget as a result.

Archived