Another Y&R actor out??

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

You know why I am confident this was true? In his interview, the waxing poetically about Jill and the other execs? They let him tell the story he wanted. MM's mistake was that he brought EB and MW into his garbage. I fully believe he was making it so that if/when this were to come to light, people would be just as focused, if not more, on EB and MW.

• Members

I'm really flabbergasted by that whole interview. Why would NB do that? Even if he is the biggest stan who ever stanned why destroy your connection to Y&R? Won't every actor on the set shun him now? How could they think this type of diversion would ever work in the age of boards and twitter? I just do not get the logic.

• Members

Nellie is not logical. He just wanted the exclusive period and now I dont buy his DD beat me up [!@#$%^&*]

I Hope Hunter is Ok & MM gets some help. He has talent. Dont waste it doing this [!@#$%^&*] & Learn "Journalists" like Nellie aint no friend

• Members

In JFP's defense, I don't think she was condoning his behavior by any means. From what I hear, she wanted to try and resolve the issue privately, on set, but SONY was having nothing of that. Especially with a possible lawsuit resulting from it.

But the point I was making really is that it wasn't JFP's decision to fire him- it came from above.

• Members

No defense for JFP. She has always been that way. Men first, women much later. Don't forget that JFP was the producer at Another World when Robert Kelker Kelly was sexually harassing Jensen Buchanan. How on earth can you resolve a 38 year old man sexually harassing a 19 year old young woman? Please. Even Sony could see that it could not be condoned and was never going to end well, especially since MM continued the behavior.

TelevisionwithoutPity

Fair enough.

• Members

Also while at Days he was dating his now wife who was underage at the time & I believe that played into him leaving & PR returning. Plus I believe KA & LR couldnt stand RKK

I didnt know about the stuff at AW (1996-98) wow

What I hope Ali kicked him square in the balls

Archived