original release date:Â Friday, October 2, 2026 (#381) |Â writers:Â Teresa Zimmerman, Jazmen Darnell Brown |Â director:Â Michael V. Pomarico
Thoughts:
I love how hot for each other Anita and Vernon continue to be, and this celebration sounds like it is going to be a great time had by all!
Of course Heather set up Vanessa to be attacked. And she is reveling in it... not a cute look. However, wherever she is? Looks posh as f**k.
No offence, Andre, but given how petrified you are of what Heather did to "sexy throat", I doubt you would have done anything worth while against a gun-toting Hayley Lawson.
Joe Joe, I know you are trying to protect Vanessa but she is not something that smothering will do any good on. And she knows... she knows. My girl knows! Yes!
I am neither, Eva. I hate sports with a fiery passion. Let me eat the snacks. And snacks only. I can do without men running after balls while claiming they are straight/not homophobic. Miss me with that.
Kial! You made it to the event! So exciting! And you look very lumberjack today and I am loving it.
Heather, you should heed that saying, because your luck, I feel, is about to run out on you.
Good going Vanessa in standing your ground against Joey and his so-called "protection". Let your perceptions and your brains creep in, and use that brain.
Damn... Joey sure does love to shout (or "snap" as he calls it). And if you want Vanessa to trust you, then you need to give her a better reason to.
I do adore that Ted is included in this tradition and that Shanice is invited to it, as well. So nice.
Oh, a sneak play. Very sly and smart of you, Ms Eva. Very smart.
Well, the news of Bill's decision is out in the open now. Very interesting. This is not going to go well for Bill until people know the "why".
Heather, your ability to play things as cool as a cucumber while also being so sly about your reactions is so dark and twisted.
Good going, Vanessa. Do your own research and get the answers that Joey is slyly keeping from you. Find it out! GO VANESSA!
Sounds like Hayley has a whole gaggle of people coming for her. This is not going to end well for her.
Notes:
Whatever set they are using for Heather is very cute and plush. I hope it sticks around. I am going to assume it is her London-based set, as it feels very old-school British.
By
Liberty City ·
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.