DAYS: Actor leaving

• Members

AS NOVEMBER SWEEPS NEARS, ANOTHER SALEMITE SET TO SAY FAREWELL...

"Days" fans, get ready to say goodbye to another Salemite in the near future. This person will be joining Casey Deidrick (Chad) and Eileen Davidson (Kristen), who will also be leaving the show during November sweeps.

Ok, looks like I posted the scoop a few hours before it got out...

This tweet from Daytime Royalty from the Kate Mansi birthday event has confirmed the news:
https://twitter.com/DaytimeRoyalty/status/381617268930535424

Nathan Owens (Cameron) is the actor leaving. His last airdate will be right around Halloween.

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Quite rude of you to call me dumb. Not that I need to explain anything to you, but this thread is sort of like one of those Soap Opera Digest "tidbits" that they post in the "Stuff We Know But Shouldn't Tell You." They post a little tidbit without coming out directly and saying who the person is, so I was sort of doing an homage to that. I guess it can be expected to run into a few rude people throughout the years, but I'm still always surprised to, since it's happened so rarely to me in the past 15 years. If you don't like my posts, that's fine, but there's no need to insult me and call me dumb for taking time to visit various "Days" message boards and posting exclusive sneak peeks. As the saying goes..."If you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all."

Archived