DAYS: Actor leaving

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

That's the news I alluded to earlier today. Had no idea it would be confirmed already at a "Days" event, but at least I got the teaser out there a few hours before the news was officially confirmed.

No, there's no recast. Cameron is finished right around Halloween or so.

• Members

I liked the character of Cameron after NO took over. With that said, I wasn't sure where they would or could go with him. Sadly he was the only one in the mid to late 20s age group (unless you count Abby as mid which is questionable these days) and with him gone, its pretty much a barren wasteland

• Members

You are right the character was completely undeveloped! This writing regime has no idea on how to develop characters or storylines for that matter! They continue to write them aimlessly around and just put them in stories that make no sense as well as push boring romances or contrived love stories that are stupid and lost steam long time ago! They continuously write characters out of character and spineless! So yes the character Cameron was completely undeveloped and boring because they had no idea what they wanted to do with the character from the jump! He could have been great but they paired or tried to pair him in a relationship that lacked chemistry with Abigail and then further depleted the character by placing him in a triangle with Abby and Chad that had no steam from the jump! The pairing of Chad and Abigail is boring too! Days is a mess still and will continue to be with the current pairings, stories, and lack of character depth that these writers continue to push!

• Members
Chad just finished highschool like 2 years ago and he's out. I forgot about Nick. So yeah with this he will be the only one in that age group unless we count Sonny. His age has never been stated; just that he's older than Will. I could see him as 24 or 25

ETA: I forgot about Teresa. So I guess its not so barren as I thought..lol

Archived