Teen Wolf

lovely_m

• Members

Anyone still watching??? haha, mmm pretty boring episode tonite if i'm being honest.....IDK I'm never a fan of those "quarantine" type of episodes where everyone is trapped in the same place.....which is why I always found the "Night school" episode from Season boring though I know that was a favorite to most...

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I'm still watching and I even liked the quarantine story. It is strange that Lydia's mother seemed more motherly towards another student than she ever did with Lydia.

Reguarding last week's episode, Scott hugging Liam was adorable and it wouldn't surprise me if Garrett was somehow still alive.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Members

I have to say It's still kind of shocking that Garrett was killed off, though he wasn't by any means the best actor and wasn't convincing enough as a villain IMO, but I just figured they keep him on for some reason and make him Scott's second beta or something....

I'm sure witches will arrive in Beacon at some point.....I bet you anything next season they will introduce a new female freshman for Liam who turns out to be a witch.....Werewolf/Witch couple should be interesting...

So next Sunday they are showing Episode 10 before the VMA's?? I think that's cool and weird they are showing it a head of time, but it will def throw some people off.

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

Yeah JD really did make it seem like Garrett, Mason, Brett were all going to have a bigger story and that Scott and Stiles were all gonna have to try to get them out of trouble or something,I'd just figured they were all gonna be werewolves but it turns out it was only Liam and Brett that were the new werewolves this season ( I do wonder if we will see more of Brett before the season ends)

A little off topic but after reading the Saved By The Bell movie thread, am I the only one that thinks Mason Dye would have been perfect as Zack/MPG? haha, he looks more the "type" then the other kid they cast (though apparently he's a better actor) He has the appropriate hair too I think.

well tonite we find out who the benefactor is.....I feel like regardless it will be a disappointment.....whether because it's a let down or a character we didn't want it to be...