Teen Wolf

lovely_m

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I really have to deal with Posey as WW host all season.....sad.pngclosedeyes.jpgangry.png.....like I'm not that much of an angry person, but I would totally lose my s**t at him if I hung around him for how annoying he can be......the cast looks like they barely tolerate him anymore....

I thought it was an ok episode.....IDK it seemed like so much happen and was hard to keep up.....though It's sort of interesting that they are going by flashbacks this year......it looks like it will be a hot mess by the end though.....

Cody Christian still looks like a young Justin Hartley....

I actually admit it was kind of weird not seeing Derek...but I sort of rolled my eyes at the little nod with the "D.H" and Stiles looking sadly at it....just Jeff Davis's way of mocking those Sterek fans of something that never happen...

• Members

I'm still really enjoying this season...It makes me more confident that the next part and Season 6 will be just as good.

I'm glad they showed right away, that Theo is psychotic and working for the dread doctors. Cody Christian plays a good psycho.....

I'm also liking that Lydia's mother is getting more screentime......I always want to call her "Diane" though I know her name is Natalie, LOL....

The only thing, is that it felt weird seeing Liam at a night club like that.....I know he was there for Mason, but Dylan S. is still such a baby in my book....

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

Yeah she does look older......I honestly really can't picture them getting together which is why I really hope she isn't a love interest for him....I think he's better off without one for right now.....IDK he just still seems too young though.....at least too young to be doing heavy love scenes like the others....(which is what they seem to go for)

Edited by YRfan23