Teen Wolf

lovely_m

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL I don't know if anyone bothers to watch that TW After After Show on mtv.com, but they have this part called "twitter fan wish granted" or something and somebody asked the actors to make "dramatic faces like on soap operas".

Some were ok (if horribly exaggerated) of course half of them were horrendous.....(DOB's was horrible considering I thought he would be the best, it was almost a complete mockery)

I just thought it was interesting since I've talked about TW actors being on soaps from time to time...

• Members

Shelley's was one of the better ones considering she was on DOOL for 4 years (which I was happy she actually brought that up too)

Susan wasn't featured, and Linden didn't do a face but he did say that he loves when Soap Operas have a scene, where the scene supposedly ends between 2 people and the one character leaves and the other stays behind and says "We'll just see about that" etc.....he seemed like he still had respect for the genre which was a nice touch...

ironically I think the cast on this show has done those same type of faces numerous times, they just don't even realize they are doing it....

Cody Christian and Tyler Hoechlin at least do that evil soap opera "stare" well (The Sheila Carter stare haha)

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

I admit I find myself getting more and more jealous that I don't look as good as most of the guys on this show, I'm more jealous watching the guys on here then the average male soap star (though I suppose thats because male soap stars aren't as objectified as the guys on TW....except if your Cartini...)

I know they have to look good but I still can't believe someone like Cody Christian who is at least 4 years younger then me in real life looks tha good.

• Members

Liked tonite's episode better then last's.....

I'm glad they are starting to soften the Liam and Hayden relationship...........Some moments were pretty cute tonite.

I loved the Theo and Stiles scenes......the classic scene of the 2 characters not getting along force to be in the same place together....

Edited by YRfan23

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Members

wow.....It was only a matter of time as I always thought he had that "look" like he can could be on TW....LOL I wonder if he's gonna be related to anyone?

I swear Hunter King will not be too far behind as apparently she and her little sister are big fans....

gosh way too much crazy news today and to top it all off, I just got my new classic Y&R dvds today! LOL