GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I wish disappointed could describe my feelings on this. In the heat of the moment, AJ chokes Connie, Sonny clocks him and is about to kick his ass. AJ gets up and who does he threaten? Connie?! [he should have torn Sonny's house to pieces whipping his ass] Then you have Michael apologizing for AJ? Not so long ago, Michael turned on Sonny for the sake of AJ, yet he was treating AJ like a long lost relative who happens to be a burden?! How bad will AJ get it when tumorless FrankenTodd is up and about? My heart will break into one million pieces if Carly talks sh!t to AJ over the events to come. I will be absolutely crushed!

Craptini don't have use for AJ any longer (not sure they ever did), so I don't see him long for the GH world sad.png

• Members

It was plot driven trash! As much as I loved AJ choking that chicken, if his hands should have been around anyone's neck, Tracy is the person. She has been taunting him since forever. Connie printed the truth, so why go after a reporter - even if she's only been one for a week? That was ridiculous! Connie's exit should be related to the wretch that ate the show whole for 14 solid months, not some crap to facilitate 2 exits!

• Members

There's no excuse for A.J. choking even crazy Connie, but still, in the grand scheme of things I've put up with from Sonny, or even A.J.'s father Alan who tried to drop a house on his wife, it's just soaps. Man in the heat of the moment acts in rage, so what.

What I don't understand is why anyone BTS still thinks Sonny can take A.J. or any man with one blow.

Anna Donely was cute. Already a better actress than most of the young women on the show.

Maura West is a lot of fun but such a ham - I mean, just OTT Old Hollywood vamping. It's very watchable but someone needs to rein her in a bit - camp only goes so far for me. There were times, especially when she was pawing Silas while trying to kill him with scissors, her tongue poking out of her mouth while she did some crazy eyes, that I was just giggling.

The thing about Liz was she was right about Tracy and A.J. - they are exactly alike. Tracy has been as low as A.J. was. She resorted to robbing the family blind over the holidays once. But the writing for those scenes was so thin, so surface. Liz tries to appeal to Tracy, Tracy says haha no A.J.'s a loser! They could've gone so much deeper with that [!@#$%^&*] and they just flubbed it. Just like they only pay lip service to all of this story, to A.J., to Liz and A.J. It's a real shame because Liz/A.J./Carly is a Lesley, Rick and Monica for the new age - with Liz as the Madonna and Carly as the Whore. You could play these stories for years. But no - we have to have Franco-Todd, A.J. getting the rock, a pointless, hollow triangle with Nikolas for an old unpopular pairing everyone hated, and a lot of superficial, surface writing for anything else.

• Members

I love her on the show, but there are moments when Maura West seems to think it's 1930, talking pictures have just started and if she can't impress Mr. Mayer with her skills she'll be back in vaudeville any day now. She sometimes reminds me of some of those incredibly arch stage performers who struggled with the new way of making movies where you didn't just pose and contort your face whenever the camera was on you.

• Members

The only time I can say I liked her was last week when she went in on Silas at the hospital after she stopped him from seeing the DNA results. I guess it helps that I cant stand him and liked someone shut him down and that she did, quite well actually

• Members

Spot. On. With Maura West, Vee.

Ugh at Morgan/Kaka/Michael. It's all I can say is just forever UGH at this storyline.

LMAO at nutso Dr. O stalking Anna ready to kill her. What a cartoon this character became. I shouldn't be surprised. What a waste.

I'm loving Britt more and more every day.

Kirsten Storms looked fantastic today. Really good.

Emme Rylan is so boring as Lulu. Lulu baby crazy is just so boring. Dante and Lulu as characters deserve better than this writing (well, let's not even get into the writing).

OF COURSE Patrick is starting to 'feel something' because golly gee, the truth is probably gonna come out. Oh Ron.

And LMAO at the previews for tomorrow where Britt is doubled over and Patrick (not to mention they both are, um, doctors) asks if she's OK? Um, she's doubled over Patrick. I'd say she's NOT Ok. Seriously, the writing.

Sabrina UGH. I like Felix way more than her, but he's still a joke and a waste. I feel like we see Spinelli more on recurring than we did when he was on contract. LOL.

Nice seeing Sean and John Reilly. Is Reilly OK or is he acting that way because of Sean's paralyzation and illness? Is Anna Donley sticking around? I like the actress who plays her, though I thought it was lol that of course she's all bitchy at first but then typically she'll come around.

• Members

How is that so when Connie is on the way out? My guess is that this "story" will also facilitate SK's eventual exit (it's just a matter of time before he falls off the wagon and goes on a rampage). I have been hearing for months now that he is out. When FrankenTodd awakens, you have the "golden boy" so there will be no need for AJ. AJ's return should have been so much better. The one week of his return has been better than everything else he's done since - combined! At this point, SK is just another expense they don't need.

Just wait til he kidnaps Carly and FrankenTodd rescues her sad.png Don't say I didn't warn you!

• Members

I have enjoyed A.J.'s return all around. Until they started dropping the ball on his story and his stuff with Carly and Liz.

You can always tell when Ron starts giving people the loser edit. "Yeah, sure, you can care about him and I might not kill him - just remember, he's a loser!"

Archived