GH50: August 2013 Discussion

• Replies 905
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

It's odd because they are at a cliffhanger with Brenda's return and they are just going to start where they left off last week and make people wait 2-3 months to see the conclusion of the episodes they are watching today? I am sure there are only like five of us watching, but still how low rent of Soapnet.

• Members

It's just so symptomatic of the previous ABC regime's disdain and contempt for their daytime soaps and their forgotten SN cable network that they can't even be bothered to offer episodes from before like 2007 regularly, let alone do [!@#$%^&*] like this - like a whole swath of episodes from three years ago are under someone's fuckin' pizza box at the skeleton crew left to run that channel they keep alive out of boredom. I don't trust the current post-Frons regime to give a [!@#$%^&*] either.

• Members

I love this. Yeah when I think lost episodes, I think I Love Lucy or maybe those early soap eps that ABC couldn't find for daytime to remember. Kind of sad to say (because they reran Sisters early on! & i still have VHS tapes of their wedding marathons that I can't part with) but Soapnet really should be put out of its misery. What a mess.

Anyway, how many straight eps of Kiki is this? They couldn't let freaking Sean Donely's return be at least the B or C story today? Is that too much to ask? Is it?

Archived