GH: A few casting odds and ends from GHFCW

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Give back implies that the role was taken from SB, and we know that is not the truth. TPTB made many attempts to get her back. She left so what you are suggesting is that SB play the role against her will? There are laws that say "um no"! Sarah no longer wants to play Carly and she didn't want to play Claudia any longer, so the role is with its rightful "owner", a woman who wants the job and enjoys it, LW. I'm super happy that LW will continue on as Carly, but I'd love for the "writers" to take a hike :)

• Members

with these writers Im sure they can come up with a story where SB returns as the real Carly and LW is revealed to be some imposter twin complete with extensive psychotherapy which caused her to be implanted with Carly's memories and believe she really is Carly. The switch happened when she was sent away to Roselawn and no one realized anything was off with her bc she was already mentally not there at the time.

• Members

There is no doubt in my mind that if GH approached Sarah today to play the role today, she would take it. Things change and unfortunately, Sarah isn't doing much nowadays. Granted, that won't be happening now that bobble head has decided to renew. Things could be worse though, Tamara Braun could resume playing Carly. *shudders*

Archived