ATWT: Very In-Depth Teen Scene Spoilers

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I was confused about the "Secret" and thought I missed something. You know this sounds like a really good teen storyline. I need a little more Hal, some Margo and Tom added into the mix however. And I wish Jean and her writing team wouldn't forget HENRY!! He's Maddie's brother, so how about you refresh us by throwing us more than one or two scenes of them together every know and then.

HOW ABOUT: Henry urges Maddie to stay clear of Will and Barbara at whatever the cost, until he hears about the money. Remember when Henry kidnapped Babs and shot her with the water gun through the doggy door!!! Awe...those were the days.

Jean, darling: sounds like a good teen sumer storyline!!

• Members

I just read at another board that when Gwen and Casey start talking of putting the past behind them, she grabs Casey and kisses him and he grabs her and lays her on the bed. And they make mad, passionate love.<<and that's what the "big secret" is....

:huh:

Eww....

• Members

I don't see any heat at all between Gwen and Casey - or Gwen and Will for that matter. Still, this looks interesting for a teen story.

And Luke likes Will - brilliant! What a pair they would make. He'd be a better boyfriend than Kevin.

• Members

I'm not a big fan of Maddie but anything's better than Gwen & Will. I always thought Gwen & Casey would be more interesting than Gwen & Will but I don't know how they will be able to reconnect those two after all the crap those two have put each other through. I don't think they have nearly enough chemistry to make it work.

• Members

What?? Casey and Maddie are good together. Give them a chance writers!! Gwen and Will are horrible together, but I guess it be good to finally split them up.

Here's what the writers need to do: make Will gay. I would find it believable, at least. I'm not kidding. I always had a feeling that Will might be gay a long time. I think he and Luke would be good together, and I'd like Will more than I do now. Or at least make them friends.

Archived