OLTL: Tuesday June 4, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*Alrighty, this sounds so wrong...but the A-Team was actually interesting for once. I'm seeing some unrequited love from Destiny toward Matthew. Kelley nails the strained daughter-father bond with Franco.
*Snoop is getting one-note. He had overstayed his welcome.
*Todd and Dorian's banter was worth it. (Lime green nails!)

*Had Viki always been this naïve when it comes to business?

• Members

Blair's outfit looked amazing. Loved it on her

Dorian....lay off the wigs girl. I liked the one she had on today, but I had to LOL when she showed a bag with a new one she got.

LMAO at Todd's pedicure. "Oh Todd, I had no idea you were a metrosexual....Todd what color are you going to be getting" So much shade...lol

Glad Nora ducked out of the Matthew/Destiny drama instead of getting involved. Destiny hates him but she loves him. Its complicated. She better get those thoughts out of her mind bc she's only going to be getting herself hurt

I thought it was Victor till Tea said only he would know about the giraffe as I immediately flashed to Todd's cameras. I hated Tea's dress. Looked tacky

Anyone notice that today's episode was shorter? 21 minutes vs 24 in previous ones

that was obvious 2 weeks ago when they debuted a 3 year old Drew

• Members

None of the "jokes" in this episode worked for me. I liked the concept of Dani forcing Todd to spend time at the nail salon/spa and Dorian walking in; it just needed a better scriptwriter.

I couldn't care less about Victor/Tea so I was bored with her scenes.

Is Bo hiding those pills because Matthew had them and he's trying to protect his son? I don't get why he didn't turn them in to be tested anyway.

This Destiny is a better actress than the last, but she needs to show some emotion. Though it was nice to see Matthew show some interest in his kid.

Snoop Lion is just awful to watch on here. I hate that he's probably going to be the one who gets through to Matthew about being a parent.

I liked Viki pointing out to Clint that Martha Stuart went to jail for that, but it would've been funny if she'd said Erica Kane instead!

Nope. I was so bored it felt like it was an hour long!

• Members

My overriding thought on today is, I waited four days? For that?

The set up for the Pelligrino story is kind of interesting, but Viki seems so naive and out of touch. I don't like that. I wish they were writing her to be more business savvy. I get that she's more of a "news" person than a business person, and it plays into her situation where The Banner hasn't been run efficiently from a business standpoint. But it wouldn't have lasted this long if she was really as inept as she appears.

I'm over Snoop. Ready for him to go. This kind of stunt casting on a 25 minute program doesn't move story and bogs things down.

Bo didn't know the whole story behind the pills. He thought they were Matthew's. Matthew didn't tell him he took them from Dani, so this is the first Bo heard of that, and he's probably feeling guilty because he didn't believe Matthew when Matthew told him they weren't his, and he was pretty hard on the kid.

• Members

Dorian/Todd/Dani was one of the highlights of the episode for me, I liked how Dorian and Todd were taking potshots at each other.

It looked like Dorian's revenge plot might fall apart, but it's possible that Viki might have some trouble with insider trading. There seems to be some good layers to this story.

I have a hunch that Matthew and Jeffrey will have some tension if Jeffrey gets involved with Destiny. Matthew seemed a bit touched at Destiny asking for Jeffrey's phone number.

Archived