B&B- Brooke's Next Stunt!

• Members

580601_468727026539904_180454593_n.jpg

It almost worked for Hope, so she's going to try it on herself. Brooke will attempt to recreate her Palm Springs wedding to Eric in an attempt to manipulate him into marrying her! I cant with this whore! What part of "I do not want you" does she not get?

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This entire storyline is not working for me so I hope they end it soon as it sounds its just getting worse. I used to love Brooke and I love her past scandals-sleeping w/ Deacon, sleeping w/ Oliver and so on but this and the mess with Bill just isn't working. And she has no chemistry with Bill at all.

• Members

I used to love Brooke too but this story is making me loathe her a** and cause me to watch DAYS instead. I still wish that Brooke would've gotten an abortion. In the long run, I think it would've been just as scandalous and had just as much repercussion as her having another baby that'll be ignored three months after it's born.

• Members

Love the Brooke and Bill pairing nd SL! wub.png

Love KKL and DD and their onscreen chemistry .... HOT! wub.png

Enjoyed the Beric flashbacks...but don't want them as a couple...even a fake one! wink.png KKL and JMc have always had a special onscreen chemistry....still do....but it isn't romantic. They just play really well together.

• Members

Actually, this story is making me enjoy her. Brooke's antics and her way of thinking are for the record books! How can you take this woman seriously when she "did what her sister wanted her to"? I'm loving it and hate when she's not onscreen!

Archived