Y&R: June 2013 Discussion Thread

• Replies 510
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Y&R won Original Song, but B&B won the Emmy for Music Direction.

The only music people that were fired were the supervisors, the composers remain on the show. Jack Allocco and David Kurtz, who won the Original Song Emmy (along with Gary Verna), are still credited on the show.

• Members

I don't know whether Sharon Case has a regular stylist or not but someone really knows what work for her and she hasn't put a wrong foot forward in this entire press junket. That champagne colored slip dress--she looks like a million bottles of Dom Perignon! There's where all those workouts payoff (lol).

I wonder whether hers and Melodie's gowns were color coordinated somehow?

Funny, I never got a gay vibe from Lamon, more of a shy vibe--Mason, on the other hand...but that I'm too blinded by that winning smile to think too much on things.biggrin.png

Big up the West Indies! Mishael is indeed gorgeous, it will be interesting to see what she/Hilary can do on this show. I wonder whether her character will at all affect CK/Lily's sleepy scene work, speaking of which-

I wonder when that pic of RW and CK was taken?

If anyone knows of any, ahem, *coughs* links for the Daytime Emmy's telecast, can you Message me?ph34r.pngunsure.png Thanks.

• Members

So the EMMYS are on tonight, right? Have to find HLN on my TV, never watched the channel before .

Catching up with last week: Kevin & Chloe are just soo bad. So I definitely appreciate the recent developments. Speaking of couples that need to BURN in hell: Here you go PHICK fans... I kinda appreciated that the Stafford cut back her usual antics and acting tics and played it quite subtle. Josh Morrow on the other hand acted as if he was reading from cue cards. Acting was never his strong suit, so he better hope that his good looks will stay withr him a while longer, cause this is the only job he'll ever have.

Archived