AMC: Wednesday, May 22, 2013 Episode Discussion

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Why is Jesse not holding Billy Clyde in custody? He was a figutive when we saw him in 1990. He was wanted for kidnapping Dixie. He shot at police officers. He assaulted Tad. Sure he can't be tried for Tad's murder, but there sure is one hell of a laundry list of charges. he should be arraigned for? Especially now that he knows Billy Clyde has ulterior motives, Jesse should be taking him straight to sing sing.

I am liking the spark between Cara and JR. I hope we get to see more of them together.

• Members

I like the girl that plays Celia. She's acting the best she can. The character is a loser. It's loser we don't know and can't relate to, so we're like why is she so [!@#$%^&*] nice. And I don't buy this she's all into Petey [!@#$%^&*]. They seriously fucked up here. It should be her tutoring MiMo and getting attached to AJ while Petey has a thing for her. Since she talks about breaking rules and wanting to do things her dad wouldn't approve. Plus MiMo jealousy would be well worth it. Yeh I know it sounds out there at first but Agnes is suppose to be the type that would make those types of stories.

I see in my head JLP reading her script that saids, and Celia smiles, Celia smiles again, he lights up her world, surpised Celia, yet she's excited and smiles, Opal makes Celia cookies, Celia shits out sunshine rays and apple seeds. That character can throw off even Jennifer Lawrence. laugh.png

• Members

They made it clear that her parents died. If someone who isn't related to me raised me since I was a kid or baby I would possibly call them a Guardian. That said, she could call him "MY UNCLE" but I think the "MY GUARDIAN" part is supposed to be a through back to the old Gothic stories Agnes told!!

• Members

I wouldn't. It's ancient. It throws off how old she is and what, it's just weird. And she sounds like a loser saying it.

My guardian won't approve of me dating you

My guardian won't let me have a boy in the room

My guardian hasn't bought me toilet paper

They are so zexy. wub.png

• Members

Broderick never had any role behind the scenes at Loving (credited, anyway) but Angie did return in, I believe 1994 during Agnes Nixon's last year long stint as HW at Loving where she (largely successfully) tried hard to rebuild the show. I think she always was aware it needed a more diverse cast (ie trying to get Carla and her mom to move there when Rauch fired her from OLTL.) and Angie fit in well (and Angie and Jacob were probably the main couple anchor for The City.)

• Members

Jacob IMHO was pretty much the same as Jesse (kinda like Anna and Alex Devane lol.)

I loved the episode. I think JLP has potential, personally--I like her and her weird clothes and slouched posture-- I think one issue is her scenes are almost all with an equally green actor, but I do agree she should play some more subtext--this girl is haunted by something, so when she wakes up from the nightmare (that I loved) there should be still more of that, not an instant snap. I also would like her to sorta play up the goofy weirdness of the character.

• Members

Have you been watching at all? Because if you have, you should know:

A. He's not her parent, her parents are both dead.

B. She's never met her guardian and doesn't know who he is. Evelyn is the go-between, which still has me suspicious that he doesn't really exist.

Archived