Days - Major Brawl for 2 characters

• Members

According to the latest SOD, JJ and Daniel will get involved in a major brawl. He's angry at both his sister and mother bc he doesnt feel they grieved for Jack enough. 'JJ's anger reaches a boiling point and he heads to Daniel's, where the two get in a major brawl, Moss shares. "JJ went there wanting to pick a fight"

Ugh, so the trashing to prop up Daniel begins. How soon before Jennifer doesnt want to deal with him anymore and ships him to another boarding school so she can be with her man with no complications? Good for him though. I hope he hits Daniel real good

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

i actually WISH JJ, and his not wanting his mom to be w/ Daniel would be a genuine obstacle to them. It would show me that Jennifer's an adult and not the love-struck school girl she's being written as, and make me hate Jennifer less. sleep.png

• Members

I am not even kidding - I knew I liked the character of JJ from the time he was born in 2005 (or at that time.. I should have said the idea of a J/J son) and I am LOVING the character now. Kick his ass JJ and don't go soft on him afterwards and apologize

Archived