GH: Morgan

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I can't stomach a story about how Carly and Sonny are burdened with a gay child, or some fans going LOLOLOLOLOL about how Sonny has a gay son and how he deserves it.

That's when they were looking for a reason to make Easton less worthless to the GH canvas. Rafe was there to make him the father of the year.

• Members

That's why I don't want to see this. I don't care about how Sonny feels about a gay son. It will end with him being accepting, after a whole lot of bad acting, and in the meantime, people who hate Sonny will yuk it up because he has a gay kid, which turns Morgan into nothing more than a joke or some sort of punishment.

The only way I would be happy with it is if Sonny and Carly didn't care at all.

• Members

But I think it would be ok if Sonny didn't handle it well. The writing will be atrocious just like everything else, but that is not to say that the story should not be told. This is why I didn't even bother checking out Nick/Will on Days. Soaps with their stupid thinking like to show "happy endings" when they really should have showed the audience Nick holding onto his beliefs but co-existing with his stepson's father. I have no desire to see Sonny "fixed".

• Members

I can understand this POV. I hit my limit on gay stories on soaps after the OLTL fiasco with Kyle and Fish. Since then I've just wanted them to go away. They end up offending me or depressing me. But I can see why you want to see something different.

Archived