GH 50: Discussion for the Month of April - May 3, 2013

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Bobbie's presence brings so much to this show, lets hope they keep her around for good.

It is obvious that nothing happened between Michael and Brenda. Every drunk soap character who sleeps in another person's bed always takes off his/her clothes.

Nikolas should announce Stavros via voiceover as Luke and Laura see him.

• Members

Why is Brenda wasting her time picking petty fights with Carly? Doesn't she have a kid she should be raising? I don't see the point of having her around other than the nostalgic value which is fading by the minute. She gets worse with each return

A drunken ONS, I could at least interpret that as her not making a conscious decision to use or hurt anyone as they would both would have had a moment of weakness after their hurt. For her to drug him, take his clothes off and then climb into bed with him, manipulating him into thinking she had sex with him so that she could use him as a weapon to hurt his mother and father, is just low and dirty. She'd still be trash, but she'd have looked better had she just been wasted and ended up with him

• Members

Brenda didn't sleep with Michael, obviously. And I hardly doubt that she drugged him either. Kinda hard for her to set all this up to make Carly think they slept together considering Carly was the one who showed up unexpectedly to deliver breakfast. I'm sure once Michael woke up she would have explained he was just drunk and passed out. Instead, Carly showed up talking like she's chewing her own face, so Brenda just couldn't resist the urge to let helmet head have a taste of her own medicine. And I loved every minute of it! biggrin.png

• Members

The only problem is that Brenda is allowing Michael to believe something happened. Michael never did anything to her, so no matter how she feels about his mother, leave him out of it.

I, too, love when Carly blows her stack, but what Brenda is doing to Michael is wrong. Brenda is not a "casualty of war" type person.

• Members

Awwwww. At first I was going to cuss Scott for sticking around the hospital with an almost corpse to score points with Laura, but that was pretty cool of him to distract Carly by repositioning himself so Michael could sneak outwub.png I loved that!

Luke? A 200 feet drop? Oh, please let Laura go first...

Archived