DAYS: Two characters exiting

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

This sucks. This is why soap operas are dying. There was never any doubt that "good" Dannifer would triumph over "evil" Chloe. This is the only time Chloe has ever been interesting in 15 years but the soap opera trope of true love must conquer triumphs.

It was not possible to ruin that which has always sucked. This return turned trash into treasure.

• Members

Well this would go a long way to explain why Dannifoe are burning through story so rapidly - the story they have gone through should have taken 8/9 months to get through. Daniifer have break-ups/make-ups on a near weekly basis. I suspect Tomsell thought Nadia would stay longer term.

• Members
Oh, I think with how this all supposedly came about - the Chloe role originally written as Carly and crystal not accepting their return offer, making it Chloe and getting Nadia, changing it to Chloe, etc - they sped the story up to get it over with cuz they knew how bad it was.

• Members

Wow, I know Crystal said she declined a return offer, but I wasn't sure if she was being truthful because I just can't imagine the show asking her back after what went down behind the scenes. Carly would have been worse than Chloe, especially because Molly would not have been around.

I was under the impression that the show thought Nadia would sign a longer contract than she agreed to or thought she would renew. I'd like to say it would make a difference, but it won't as long as they insist on making Dan an A-story character.

Archived