Married to Medicine

• Members

Mariah and Buffie have teamed up to do a weekly podcast called The Receipt Room. They are gonna spill their thoughts on the latest hot topics with a side of shade and mess. I actually like it and think they have great fun chemistry together.

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

On the RHOP reunion, Nneka revealed that producers wanted her and Ike on Married to Medicine. She didnt clarify but Im assuming its the DC spinoff that didnt happen. Or it could have been the main show. She moved from LA to Potomac for RHOP so i think she would have moved to ATL if the latter was the case. She'd probably be a flop too and one of the many friends that never get invited back

• 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I can't believe Toya is in a car with Heavenly, Quad and Jackie and everything is easy breezy! But that is the beauty of M2M sometimes.

Honestly, I think Quad will have a full-time role on the show. She's got an alliance with Heavenly, she and Jackie had some beef, she and Toya obviously, she and Sweet Tea... it would be foolish for production to cut ties with her completely.

• Members
Posted (edited)

I dont know. She and Heaveny's relationship is so fickle. They cool today but could be cursing each other out online tomorrow. She doesnt really have beef with Jackie. Jackie will never at out of character and feud with Quad and Quad will never come for her bc she knows Jackie holds power. There's Toya and Sweet Tea but it eels like been there, done that and Quad's position now isnt any better/different than last year. If anything she needs to lean into coming for Phaedra. Phaedra was lazy and needs someone to activate her ad she's an "easy" target bc she doesnt have a stong position in the group and she did do Quad wrong. If I was Quad, I would try and get cool with the group and work to turn them against Phaedra. Throw her under the bus the way she did you. Heavenly said they didnt bring up Kandi bc Phaedra asked them not to and they respected that. F that. If I was Quad, i would make that her storyline.  Id bring it up to the group and give Phaedra the chance to address it and if she shut it down, Id still talk about it when she wasnt around. Id bring it up in my confessional to the point where they would have to air and Phaedra opened the door to do so by being a fake friend, just like you were to Kandi.  Yep, Id be messy

Edited by Cheap21

• Members

That's a great idea, actually. There is no love lost for Phaedra in the M2M group, not really. She was tolerated last year because Bravo wanted it that way, but given how much work she put into The Traitors by comparison... This year, I suspect the gloves will be off, and Quad will and should be swarming her. Heavenly and Toya, too.

• Members

Good question. All I remember from around reunion time was that Heavenly spilled the tea that everyone...including Quad...was coming back as main. 

But given how they've done Quad...who knows how things will be at the end of filming.