GH: Two unconfirmed returns

• Members

Of all people though, especially now, her return makes the most sense. Maybe he's saving face and she turned him down? I doubt highly that she ever would turn it down.

Jason, go for it, let Frank know how to contact her. LOL. Is he on Twitter? I avoid it like the plague but I would love to see his reaction if publicly told how to get a hold of her. (EDIT: Just remembered he is on Twitter. He posted that awful Nurses Ball "artwork")

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

From what I gathered while doing my brief amount of research on Denise Alexander, is it well-known to GH fans that she's married to her "Days" co-star Dick Colla? They are the first marriage to happen thanks to "Days of Our Lives." But I've never really seen the two of them mentioned together much, if at all. Has she spoken much about him in any interviews, or are some of you just finding out she's married to an original "Days" cast member?

• Members

Thanks. interessting to know. i thought you may know somethings about the casting situation. the best thing about a Laura return was always the screentime for Lesley that goes with it. its too bad. tptb bring back so many people but many off them are not as important like Lesley/Denise. i hope she returns a little bit down the road.

• Members

Did Lesley and Laura share scenes together in 2008? I remember they at least included Lesley in the scenes of Lulu and I think Nikolas looking for where Scotty took Laura.

It would be nice to see Lesley again. Especially since they have Rick & Alan coming back for whatever reason as well as Laura.

Archived