OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Oh, God, no. You really think I liked John "Jazz Hands" Brotherton enough to ship his character with anyone?

I thought Brody and Natalie might have been good together, had Frank and Ron not effed up that story. Now, though, I don't think there's anyone currently on canvas that would make for a good love interest for Natalie.

• Members

I think she's very green but not totally horrible. She plays the quieter conversational scenes much better (see her and Nora last Thursday) but the smackdown of Matthew should have been epic but fell flat acting-wise (and actually writing-wise for me too).

• Members

I hope she gets better. It's her first acting gig and it's only been 3 weeks so I won't be too harsh. I do wish PP did better at finding a good actress for Destiny. Seems like they hired her based on her looks and chemistry with Rob which I find hilarious since CB is her love interest. AG/JP /ES have faith in her so I will too. I have seen improvement from her first scenes so kudos to her.

With that said I do hope PP is willing fire actors/actresses if they aren't working out. Keeping subpar actors only hurts the character.

The only payoff this story could have had is if Destiny was Michelle. She's probably a decent actress but I'll be pissed if she gets more airtime than contract players especially with this new format.

Archived