OLTL: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 7.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Off topic regarding tweetdeck: some versions of it are going away.

I think since this was a promo video they wanted to show action moments and how it will be more edgy the sex and partying does that.

• Members

All right, I can finally form semi-coherent thoughts. I'M SO EXCITED. I'm really looking forward to Rob Gorrie as Matthew. He and Dani look kind of hot. ph34r.png Bora are getting a love scene, guys. Victor is obviously back. Todd and Blair!!! Dorian's back!!! Watching the promo I realize that I missed Tuc and his schtick. Cutter and Natalie are going to be hot.

• Members

I was in college two years ago, but I will be the first to admit that I'm NOT the coolest 20-something around. Kind of shy and dorky, not really a partier at all, more a good girl, but NOT an Evangelical type, either (I haven't dated yet, though, but again, shy, dorky, TV trivia type of girl--y'all are gonna think I'm so boring and uncool now laugh.png ). Still, I understand what you're saying.

• Members

@jodyhighroller killed it on set today. Riff Raff is hilaaaarious

We love hearing that @allmychildren and @onelifetolive episodes will be avail on @iTunesTV for 99 cents each!

Ok so who wants to drive up to Stamford to be my thunder buddy?! #REPLTWEET

• Members

All right, they got me with that promo.

Poignancy, drama, love in the afternoon, fun times with a sexy, modern feel.

Kudos to PP for building a nursery set as even those few seconds of Téa grief scenes really moved me. ITA with those pointing out that is so obviously Flor & Trevor kissing on the floor shot. PP didn't even really try to hide him.

I'm so glad Viki & Clint aren't married yet as I was hoping we'd get to see a big wedding event for them.

Congrats to the B&N fans for PP putting the sexy fun times back in their couple.

Must PP bring back that buffoon David Vickers? I'm so sick of his comedic schtick.

I was a Matthew and Dani shipper from day one, and hated how RC trashed them for that awful Nate Ford. But I need to see more than sexy times between them. I want their friendship back.

I'm liking what I see of the Jeffrey character and the actress playing Destiny.

I HATED Cutter and sick at the idea of Natalie ensnared by that jackazz.

• Members

I have a question about the Friday shows. Since the description said that the OLTL stars will be tackling this week's hot topics and the happenings in Llanview over the past week, and that we can interact with them, I wonder if....

1. The show will be presented live?

2. Will it take on a format similar to The View or The Talk?

3. Will they talk about real world topics?

4. Will the interaction be similar to The Talk's Tweet the Talk and the live chats they do?

Of course, all we can do for now is speculate, but I am very curious to how they will handle the Friday shows.

Archived