AMC: The Prospect Park Era (old production thread)

• Replies 9.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Most of the time, though, those actors had something to work with from the get. You can't work with someone whose eyes look as dead as a squirrel in the middle of the road.

Look, I'm sure Daniel Covin is as sweet as pie and a perfect gentlemen. But you can tell the only thing he has going on "upstairs" is a hamster on a wheel. I don't need every actor to be a member of Mensa, but I DO need 'em to have a smattering of intelligence.

• Members

Right!! Tom Cuddahy was AWEFUL in the last scene of the episode were he found out about Erica's pills!!! But as the years progressed he became pretty good. Same goes with half of the actors on soaps!!

Right!! Tom Cuddahy was AWEFUL in the last scene of the episode were he found out about Erica's pills!!! But as the years progressed he became pretty good. Same goes with half of the actors on soaps!!

I found that funny but I am still on John's side.

• Members

Yes, Kim Delaney first job out of high school was All My Children. MEK was also a young unknown actor too when he got hired on AMC. So I agree with this. Agnes Nixon loves to bring in fresh faces and letting them grow and thrive.

Archived