GH: John Stamos wants a "meaty story" if were to return

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

I have always loved Blackie. And it has always seemed like John Stamos has not looked down upon his daytime roots. I love him for that. And seeing John Stamos during GH's 50th anniversary would certainly get a lot of promotion. I would love to see it. That said, I don't want Blackie to get a "story". There are too many more important vets who still have yet to have story. I am still waiting on Robert and Holly. Do Tristan Rogers and Emma Samms get pushed aside so GH can afford John Stamos? I gotta go with characters like Robert and Holly on this one. Sorry John.

• Members

Robert did have a bit of a story, and I don't think Emma Samms has ever really wanted to come back long-term.

I would love if Blackie got that story, ESPECIALLY if it involved Lesley and the return of Denise Alexander. I mean, how great would it be to see a story with Blackie that ushered in the return of Lesley Webber?

• Members

I don't begrudge him a story but let's face it: John Stamos costs a lot of money. Story takes time and time costs money. Have you seen how often the other vets are on? Don't get me wrong, I love Blackie and JS - but I'm just trying to be realistic.

• Members

Leo wasn't integral to AMC's end but the show gave viewers a chance to look back on his days with love. JD got to bring Leo to life again. That;s what I want for Stamos. Let him step back into Blackie's skin and revisit the magic but don't try to turn it into something more.

Archived