Soapnet's "50 years in 50 hours" GH marathon

• Members

Beyond what other people have already mentioned, Jake and Bobbie were also estranged because of his fling with Lucy (which got her pregnant - Bobbie and Jake were to raise the baby, but Lucy lost it). Jake left for a job out of town. He wrote Bobbie letters, but Scott, who was back in town and wanted Bobbie, pocketed them. This led to their ultimate split.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

Wasn't one of the last times Jake was mentioned when Bobbie confronted Luke about Carly being her daughter? She told a story a trip she and Jake took to CA when they were married, and they thought there was an earthquake, but someone said it was just trucks passing by, as a way to deal with there being earthquakes all the time. She used that story to tell Luke that she shouldn't be surprised he lied to her, because he did it all the time.

It struck me because of how long he had been gone at that point.

• Members

I thought Liz's mother's name was Andrea (who I've never seen or heard from on camera).

Still can't believe that TIIC never bothered to bring Jeff or her mother on to the canvas in the years that Liz has been on this show. Hell, even Max and Milo got a visit from their father...

laugh.png @ Jeff leaving to be MacGyver - especially I hadn't even known that MacGyver was on GH until years after that show went off the air.

• Members

Diana's husband, Peter Taylor.

Heather was suicidal and wanted nothing to do with her child after Jeff Webber used her for sex. She gave her baby away. Little Steven/PJ was bought by Diana and Peter on the black market, I think. They had no idea who the mother was for years; when Heather (who was by this time involved with a remorseful and repentant Jeff) learned, this led to her befriending Diana and ultimately the infamous LSD trip tea that Heather accidentally drank.

• Members

The second wife was named Diana. I can't remember her original last name but she became Diana Taylor (after marrying Dr. Peter Taylor, who was also one of Jessie's husbands). Phil also raped Jessie while they were married. She became pregnant with with Phil's baby at that time and was still pregnant when she was engaged to Lee Baldwin. I actually believe her marriage to Lee was stopped at the last minute because of Phil's return and the birth of their child (who later died). I don't think Jessie was married when she died. The last relationship I remember her having was with Dan Rooney who later married Aunt Ruby.

Archived