Soapnet's "50 years in 50 hours" GH marathon

• Members

1. I think it was the steely glare and the way that she pursed her lips at Luke.

2. I wish they'd traded in one of the '00s episodes for one that featured scheming Bobbie so that I can see her in action for myself. From what I've been told by the OG watchers, she was a piece of work when it came to scheming to break Scott & Laura up.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

In 1987, there was apparently a throwaway line that Blackie was released from prison, but no one ever remembers it.

I think it was Shaun Cassidy's character who said it (yes, David Cassidy's baby brother had a small role on the show in 1987).

And then John Stamos made a short appearance as himself on GH in 1992, which is just bizarre. laugh.png

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NZY0I4gaYjw

• Members

I totally agree. Bobbie was such a great vixen. She was amazing during those years, from what I've seen. Her scheming was probably some of the best in GH history.

Audrey was not in the second episode.

Audrey's first appearance was February 23rd, 1964.

yes, but he didn't kill her.

Yes.

• Members

1. :( I would've liked to have seen Audrey introduced so I can see how she and Dr. Steve were as young lovers, though on the bright side, those 90s still showed that the flame still shone bright between those two in their golden years.

2. I realize I'm appealing to the Bobbie-stan in you, but I do wish that I'd see a Bobbie marathon so that I can see how she grew from trifling and conniving bitch to wise and caring soul - especially since I'd met her when she was married and happy with Tony and their children, Lucas and BJ. Something tells me that her transformation wasn't an instant one like these lazy writers do nowadays to characters who haven't earned it.

Archived