Snake on a Plane

SnCCorinthos4ever

• Members

One of the ways I can go to catch a bus there is actually a sign with a picture of a snake on it. We have Tiger snakes during the summer and I think brown ones as well. I remember after we first moved here and there was blasting across the road for foundations for the new houses snakes would fly up in the air.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

*light-headed*

Where do you live??

I watched that Infested! show again last night, well, didn't watch it so much as listen to it. I didn't want to look at snakes before going to bed. At any rate, they did another story, this time in Colorado, almost identical to the one I mentioned above. There were well over 20,000 snakes hibernating beneath this house and everyone in town knew it as "the snake house" except for the owners. They were going to sue the previous owners for not telling them but they could not afford the $30,000 court costs. They took the high road and just moved to a rental in Wyoming. If that was me, somebody would have received a good ol' fashioned ass whoopin' in the parking lot outside they job, or at least got their tires slashed.

• Members

The picture is of the big python hanging on the wing. There's also blood. It's at a distance, not nearly as bad as that terrifying pic of the HUGE sheep eating snake in Australia that died on the electric fence. My grandmother sent that to me as a forward with a title like "check this out". I scrolled down and:

horror.gif

• Members

Ah, Melbourne, my friend did a semester there while at Bryn Mawr. They say it's like the Boston of Australia.

Maybe I would feel differently about snakes had I grew up in constant contact with them, like in Louisiana or Texas.

Archived