GH: Discussion for the Month of January

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

GH's men wardrobe (if it's not a black tshirt...) seems to largely consist of wearing a fairly loose, unicolour button up shirt, un-tucked. I know there are less options to dress male characters--I guess--but I've been noticing the same ness for a while (and I thought the fashion now was to have men wear their shirts tucked in more often, again...)

• Members

I thought it showed just what a vile waste of space the rape joke is. She hated her son so much that she not only told him she wished she'd aborted him, but she can't even let him die in peace without having a fit to try to make people pity her.

• Members

I really wanted Kelly Sullivan to bring something real to those scenes, and while there were a couple of seconds here and there, for the most part she continued to play the whole thing like one big comedy routine. Like when she tore into nuKristina and called her babe. God knows I'm not a fan of the recast, but I completely bought Kristina as grief-stricken and worried about Trey. Connie, not so much.

• Members

It's a shame what they are doing to him! I'm positively sick about this!

I watched the entire eppy, and Carly's anger was that Todd didn't trust her enough to tell her. Carly CLEARLY stated that she would have been upset about Jason/baby, but she would have forgiven him and defended him, true to character!

Watch the entire eppy, and let me know what you think.

Prior to the hospital scenes, had there been a smidgen that this vile creature cared about Trey, I would buy the hystetics at the hospital. As it stands, I don't, and it looked like a comedy skit! !@#$%^&*] Connie! We are supposed to feel bad for her now? Yeah right!

Webster re-defined "phenomenal" and no one alerted the rest of us?

That performance was anything but phenomenal! Hell, comatose EV had her beat!

Archived